MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousey on Fallon Fox: "She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it's still the

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2013, 02:50 PM   #43 (permalink)
Crester
Bantamweight

Crester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
I went nuts in the last thread? I deeply apologize for 'going nuts.' If you had bothered to read any number of the other Fallon threads, or my latest blog post, you would know that I am indeed a trans woman. If she is chemically, physically, and legally a woman, why would I call her a man?
Ok now that I know you are transgendered too... I can understand your "protests".

But still... I think if anything there should be a transgender division. It's not fair for somebody with the body structure of a man to fight the more petite body structure of a woman (a person born as a woman).
Crester is offline   Reply With Quote