MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousey on Fallon Fox: "She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it's still the

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2013, 02:57 PM   #46 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crester View Post
Ok now that I know you are transgendered too... I can understand your "protests".

But still... I think if anything there should be a transgender division. It's not fair for somebody with the body structure of a man to fight the more petite body structure of a woman (a person born as a woman).
No protests, simply an opinion from the inside view, informed consent is the name of the game here. What makes you think that transsexual people maintain their body structure? May I suggest a little bit of research on your end, as I am blue in the face from saying so often how HRT and SRS affect the body. By your logic, no butch women should be able to fight then? as they would have a more durable body structure than that of a petite woman? Just trying to understand your point of view, that's all

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote