MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousey on Fallon Fox: "She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it's still the

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2013, 03:32 PM   #49 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtwizzy2k5 View Post
Here's my opinion on this issue:
If Jimmy Fallon wants to move to Fox then that's his right. Yes he's originally from NBC but if he feels like Fox is a better fit in his heart then who are we to say that he can't make the necessary programming and production changes to switch to a different channel? Are traditional guys like Leno and Conan afraid that they can't compete with Fallon on Fox, and that it somehow puts them at an unfair disadvantage? That's ridiculous!

Wait what?
best post in the entire thread :P

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote