MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #378 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
I was more impressed with Hall in this fight than I was in his 2 excellent KOs. Has striking is first class, just hope he has good enough wrestling/bottom game to make it effective once he's in the UFC.
Heh, same thing that I said. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Like I said, his knock out against Cella was beautiful, but he looked average up until it happened, and his fight against Bubba was too short to really enjoy. This fight against Andrews, he looked nearly flawless and utilized a lot more which led him to just pick Andrews apart the entire time. Best Uriah we've seen thus far for sure.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote