MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana defends his sad pay structure

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2006, 11:14 AM   #17 (permalink)
Spit206Fire
Bantamweight

Spit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A Hug
Well Rich Franklin and Hughes wouldn't be the one ones complaining, i bet ya the money they rake in for 63 and 64 will probably be around 200k atleast, thats if they win. I bet even if they loose they still make atleast 100k.

With that said, we also have to remind ourselves how UFC/Spike.TV gets these guys bigger sponders the more air time they get. Because sponders want they're product being shown, and on Unleashed, Ultimate Fight Night theres alot of viewers watching. I bet ya chuck makes a ton alone just off xyience, god knows the NOX-CG3 is pricey enough someone is lol.
What is it that is going to be on your mind when you're on your death bed? Will it be the tedious years of 9 to 5, or the memory of some great acheivement. Maybe a moment you stood in glory to the applause of millions.
-Evan Tanner
Spit206Fire is offline   Reply With Quote