MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - If you were Randy what would you say to Ryan?

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2013, 12:15 PM   #21 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Banned

TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
I come from a family of collegiate wrestlers. My uncle was an absolute badass at ASU, so were my two older brothers who were All-American D-One. My little brother just wasn't cut out for it. It's not that he was bad but he wasn't as good as my brothers or uncle and didn't have the natural talent to get a scholarship or get to that level. But because my brothers and uncle were so good and garnered so much praise, my little brother felt he was supposed to do the same. I'm just glad no one in my family looked down on him because of it and encouraged his other talents.

I'd tell Ryan what my uncle told my brother. That I'm proud of him, that he did a great job, but that maybe this isn't for you. Some people are just given other gifts and talents.

Ryan started training at only 25 and was a banker or something up until that point. He can live comfortably without getting punched in the face.
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote