MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousey on Fallon Fox: "She can try hormones, chop her pecker off, but it's still the

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2013, 02:43 PM   #111 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
I have a question, Cowgirl. First let me preface it. I have not spent a significant amount of time around transgendered people of any persuasion - barring one transgendered man/woman (I'm really not sure which direction they were heading or on which side they started) who seemed to hate me simply because I was straight and had no sexual identity issues. I don't really hold that case as educational. But I have since my crippling managed to gain a bachelor's in Psychology for Forensic Human Behavior Studies. Which, admittedly, is mostly body language, syntax, and psychobabble but it has left me a question after reading up on transgender issues.

Most transpeople say that they never felt male or female. What exactly do they mean by that? I've never woken up and felt male. I just feel like me. Which is usually achey and more than a little angry about something but my sex doesn't really feel like a palpable presence in my mind.

And if you don't want to answer in open forum feel free to pm me or even just to tell me to ****er off if you don't want to try explaining. I'm cool either way.
I do every morning when I get up, look down, go to the bathroom and try to empty my bladder. Strong emphasis on 'try'.

yeah, I went there...

Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote