MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters you have/had a lot of hope for

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2013, 05:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Servatose
Bantamweight

Servatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420atalon View Post
Condit's fight against Hendricks was far from disappointing imo. He fought a great fight but Hendricks was just hungrier and did what he had to in order to get the win.
Makes sense. I suppose I thought Condit would be better prepared with his TDD after having just trained for GSP. If I recall correctly, in the first round and a half, Condit was taken down with a fair amount of ease. I would liked to see him get a double-underhook clinch and work dirty boxing.

Lesnar's an interesting choice, I too admired his athleticism. His top control in Mir 2 was impressive. And of course the haymaker that shattered Herring's orbital.