MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ex-sherdogger here, and proud of it!

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2006, 02:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
pt447
Free Thinker

pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA freak
Three quarters of the members are banned at Sherdog. Their staff and administrators are poor. The layout is decent but the forum itself is not. Bad moderating, bad members. I never joined it wouldn't let me for some reason. But I wasn't planning on joining after seeing a guy post on how Sammy Morgan is the next Fedor of the lightweight division. But bloodknux.com is way worse, the most worse MMA forum. I just posted simple news then next thing they close the thread and red rep and ban me . Its all good this site is perfect.
yeah, it was odd there... i got banned for absolutely no reason... F'em... seems like this place has got its sh*t together, and the news is up to date... that's all that matters!
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote