MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2013, 07:33 PM   #29077 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
**** West Borough. They are the most disrespectful worthless group of human beings on the planet. I would rather spend my time with convicted murderers than those ******* useless cunts.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
They are the definition of a cult. Any REAL christian knows we ALL have sinned and deserve the same punishment. So to say "that's what you get!!" Makes all of them no better than a pharisee. Infact it's actually worse since they know what the Bible says yet ignore it.

So don't worry their day is coming.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba