MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2013, 12:40 AM   #263 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
day 53
I pulled out a nice session this evening.
I got in 6 sets of 50 situp, 25 pullup, 50 dips, 75 hanging knee.
and one single max set of 40 pullup
I was invited by a member of the mma team to practice with the team.

I had a live roll with a guy named jason at 225. I was able to manhandle him! I got tapped once by something. And then our 2nd roll reversed him from open-guard, he'd dug down I put my left arm over top and right hand made a triangle hold and buck and roll. landed side mount and held him there trying to gain better position but the round ended.
In another live roll I pulled something sick off! I was in open guard and brought my left leg around and in front of my partner's body and sunk a triangle lock on him

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote