MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #1367 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
BJJ

Back's been hurting awhile, not sure why but my mattress definitely isn't helping. Going to pick up a proper one in the next week or two. Didn't feel too bad today so I tried a class and it seemed to feel better, if anything.

Technique was a mount escape, one hand to defend your neck, other hand reaches diagonally to brace on their hip. Hip escape in the opposite direction, use the space to sneak a knee in, frame off his arms, pull other leg out and reguard.

Drilled from mount and did pretty well. Got a guy in a neat modified bow and arrow choke.

Rolled, did pretty good, beatingt a blue and a purple positionally.

I've been studying ways around de la riva guard, didn't get to use it today but it's been stumping me in prior classes. Going to keep reviewing these two:

illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote