MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2013, 03:53 PM   #2751 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Lots of badass news for the 3DS.

A brand new Zelda announced for it, and not just any Zelda, it takes place in the same time as A Link to the Past, and the gameplay looks very similar to that game, not a remake, a whole new Zelda.

Also there is a brand new Yoshi's Island, it looks amazing. Bravely Default: Flying Fairy has been announced to hit America now, it's basically a badass Final Fantasy style game done by Square, it's awesome that they are releasing it in the states finally.

There are some other games/features of previously announced games shown/talked about, but man it's good to be a 3DS owner right now, that's all I've been playing lately and with games like that coming out it's just an awesome console to own.
Yeah yoshis island was a good snes game so that will be good, the link to the past game looks nearly the same except the 2d wall gimmick in this one, it's a shame that no effort has gone into the wii u yet

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote