MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #2753 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
It's not a gimmick, it's a feature in the game to help solve puzzles. That's like saying the hookshot is a gimmick or the gravity boots are.

The Wii U has tons of games coming out if you haven't looked it up yet, and there's actaully already a lot of good games out for it and games announced/coming out soon:

MH3, The Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, Zelda WW HD, Bayonetta 2, Lego City Undercover, Game & Wario, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Yarn Yoshi, Zombie U, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart, just to name a few off the top of my head. Plus we already know the next big 3D Zelda is in the making, the next Metroid is in the making, Retro is making an unannounced exclusive for the console, etc.

You can also bet the reason they had this 3DS conference so soon before E3 is because at E3 they will be able to focus a lot more on the Wii U stuff.
Link me to the official metroid wii u page if you got it i have heard nothing about anything being developed although i would rather it go back to 2d like super metroid or the others. ZombieU is pretty boring, Yarn yoshi could be good but I don't know.

I would rather some megaman games for the wii u but that franchise is probably gone for good unfortunately. The link to the past thing is a bit of a game gimmick because it hasn't been used and probably won't be used in other games like the paper mario franchise or the 2d sidescroller parts of the game boy zelda games.

im playing street fighter 2010 for the first time and the controls are HORRENDOUS and it has nearly nothing to do with street fight even

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

Last edited by HitOrGetHit : 04-18-2013 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Double Post