MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousey vs a man

Thread: Rousey vs a man
View Single Post

Old 04-17-2013, 05:34 PM   #22 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I don't see what a "street fight" has anything to do with it? Do they have knives? Guns?

I mean if a guy gets hip tossed and into an armbar, where Ronda then breaks your arm....what else are you going to do because it is a "street fight"? Pinch her thigh?
Hair pulling, biting, fingers to the eyes, headbutts. Then you have whatever elements are around you that could restrict movement depending on where exactly the fight took place. Even just the middle of the street is a unique factor. I wonder how Ronda would react if she got her nose broke with a headbutt while performing an armbar? Street fights are just sloppy in general. Even when trained fighters go at it, it's usually pretty sloppy.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote