MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousey vs a man

Thread: Rousey vs a man
View Single Post

Old 04-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #25 (permalink)
Voiceless
Middleweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purgetheweak View Post
I'd take my chances against like... an atomweight woman.... But that's about it, anyone who can become a professional fighter has pretty much proven they are tough as hell.
Here is you atom/straw weight

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1l...mich2001_sport

Regina Halmich (~110lbs) vs Stefan Raab [190lbs+), a German TV host who regularly wins physical/athletic challenges against random people from his audience. In that fight, she broke his nose. And that was a boxing match with fluffy gloves. Now imagine a WMMA whose strikes are not cushioned with big gloves and who knows how to grapple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I mean if a guy gets hip tossed and into an armbar, where Ronda then breaks your arm....what else are you going to do because it is a "street fight"? Pinch her thigh?
When Rousey hip tosses someone on the street she probably doesn't need to armbar him anymore, because it's quite likely that he gets KOed when hitting the concrete which makes a HUGE difference than falling on a suspended cage/ring floor.