MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rousey vs a man

Thread: Rousey vs a man
View Single Post

Old 04-18-2013, 12:00 AM   #36 (permalink)
HellRazor
Flyweight

HellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of lightHellRazor is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I think I was pretty clear in saying the more controlled the fight the more the trained fighter has the advantage. Also I said the trained fighter has the advantage either way just more so when it's controlled. Which IMO is all 100% true.
Speaking as the trained fighter who's fought in both environments, I disagree with you.

In the street, unarmed, untrained guys RUN when they realize you can fight. And you can bet they'll be back with friends or weapons, usually both. if they keep fighting, they're drunk or high, and you're going to have to break a serious part of their body to stop them.

In the gym, untrained guys who are in any kind of shape take the beating, and then wind up training at your school.

Again, I'm only speaking from experience, but it's a fair amount of experience. i was quite stupid when I was young, even after quite a lot of training. (hard-headed)
HellRazor is offline   Reply With Quote