MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ref Josh Rosenthal pleads guilty to marijuana charges

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2013, 11:06 AM   #23 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingDemonMZ View Post
you wonder why huh? maybe because it's ******* illegal and it brings the cartel and organized crime to the business because it can make a shit load of money. Look what happened in the 30s with prohibition the italian mob became stronger than everyone because they could sell illegal liqour and make a huge profit off of it. When weed is illegal there is money to be made.
First of all calm down. Weed is hardly a huge cash drug compared to coke heroine pills and the likes. I'm just saying 6 million dollars of anything illegal is risky. What are you going to do? Call the fbi and tell them this guy just stole all my weed?

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote