MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ref Josh Rosenthal pleads guilty to marijuana charges

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2013, 11:52 AM   #27 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
I agree but when you are talking about a drug like weed people would still grow it and sell it under market price if it was legal. I don't find anything wrong with weed but to have that many plants your kinda asking to get caught eventually.
They would not, lol. Brewing one's own beer has been steadily rising in popularity, but do you see people selling it cheaper than Coors? Hell no, and generally it is much, much more expensive, and still uncommon to boot because it takes a lot of time, effort, knowledge, and money. Same with tobacco- do you know anyone who grows their own? I don't, and have never even really heard of it. Big corporations are always going to be able to streamline a process for mass production and sell cheaper than small-time manufacturers, much less someone growing in their backyard.