MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - favorite fighter and why?

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #42 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Lightweight

GDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World Renown
I have many fighters I am a true fan of. The guys I'm a fan of most earned it in competition to being with but solidified it through character after the fact.

Mauricio Rua

He's a bad ass of course, but he is a humble professional as well form all I've seen of him. Respect and honor as a martial artist. 2004 then into 2005, I became a huge fan of his and found his accomplishments well earned and inspiring.

Wanderlei Silva

He's a bad ass of course, a savage, must see MMA in the last decade and more. Also a true man among friends not fans. His attitude is that of a winner in my book regardless of any outcome in the cage or ring, but I'm glad what he did accomplish allowed that window to be looked through.

Dan Henderson

He's a bad ass of course, always seems to have a lighthearted yet no BS attitude about the crap going on around him. Responsible for some of my favorite memories in MMA including blasting Wanderlei. A dude I'd invite to BBQ and he'd bring his own beer I bet.

I was at UFC 139. It was the best MMA card I have ever seen.

Also fans of Fedor, BJ, Cain, Bas, Chuck, Hunto, Mayday and more.

Cherry popped.
GDPofDRB is offline   Reply With Quote