MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen 'attacked' by Brazilian fan at TUF 17 Finale

View Single Post

Old 04-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Oh i agree. I am not comparing the scenarios. Just pointing out something that i have seen many many times.

That said Anderson really could not say the stuff about America that Chael said about Brazil... it would not make any sense. (A little SideWays humor)
Totally agree. As far as the general public are concerned, the US takes a lot of stick. Lots of banter. they are totally used to it by now. I suppose the most powerful country on earth will always be taken the piss out of. But generally, public figures best keep their mouths shut if they ever want to work in the US.

I was thinking about your second statement and you're right. I struggle to think of anything insulting to aim at the US that compared to what Sonnen said about Brazil! Give me time... Im sure I can think of something.

Australia, on the other hand, is a tome of excellent material.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote