MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Would Dana ever...

View Single Post

Old 04-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Machoman
Banned

Machoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura aboutMachoman has a spectacular aura about
Would Dana ever...

So it's a well known act that Pride used to fix fights. Considering that Dana white is a business savvy man who relies on things like ppv buys to fuel the business, do you guys think he would ver fall prey o the temptation to fix fights?

I have an avid interest in psychology and I think, from observing him and the way he does things, that it is very likely that he is fixing fights, I mean hell, Tito Ortizs championship reign is practically proof.

The good thing is wwe got away with being fake, we all just accepted it and kept watching. Can ufc do the same?
Machoman is offline   Reply With Quote