MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fights to make after UFC on Fox 7

View Single Post

Old 04-21-2013, 05:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
OHKO
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS

OHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of KnowledgeOHKO Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Mendes - Should be fighting the like of KZ, Lamas, Swanson and Edgar for the number one contender spot. Too bad they are all competing on UFC 162. Feed him Guida then.

Brown - On a pretty good win streak. Siyar? I think Brown would KO Kampmann.

Josh Thomson - Wait for the winner of Miller-Healy.

Nate Diaz - Lauzon is a great choice. Thing is...both of them are on my NPFFL team. Ah nevermind I want to see the FOTY, bring on Diaz-Lauzon!

Cormier - Probably dropping to 205 after this fight. Fight against the winner of Rashad-Hendo for LHW number 1 contender (After the Gus and Machida stuff is settled). I want Cormier vs Hendo! Dam I want to see Cormier fight Gus, Machida and Jones as well.

Mir - Struve. I think we will get to see a knockout here.

Melendez - Hmm...I can't really think of anyone for him to fight. No one near his level. Maybe the loser of Grant-Maynard?

Henderson - Man he really needs to start winning in more convincing fashion. I see him going to a split decision again against Maynard. Hopefully Aldo goes up to LW soon and get that title.