MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #29189 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
Have you been drinking No Mercy?
Just a tad bit...haha. This is why I chose Vitamin E over this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I think his condition might or might not be related to excessive consume of alcohol.
So what did I miss...was there fights on!!! This was no ordinary hangover...almost won a trip to the intensive care unit. Now my uvula and tonsils are swollen. Anybody ever have that happen.

AT LEAST...I can always look for Game Of Thrones to be the highlight of my Sundays. Then Mad Men followed by Vikings.

BTW: Anybody ever get alcohol poisoning. Follow these steps. http://healthcenter.indiana.edu/answers/vomiting.shtml

What to Drink and Eat After Vomiting

BEGIN:

Take one tablespoon of WATER or Oral Rehydrating Solution (ORS) such as Pedialyte and Rehydralyte.

Wait 30 minutes. If no vomiting or diarrhea, take two tablespoons of water or ORS. Continue to increase the amount taken every 30 minutes for about 3 hours, then begin Clear Liquids:

CLEAR LIQUIDS:

Water
Sports Drinks - the sugar content is higher than optimal for this purpose, so it is better to dilute it by mixing half sports drink with half water.
Popsicles
Jello
Koolaid - decrease the sugar
Tea - weak and decaffeinated best
Clear broth or bouillon

Continue clear liquids until they are well tolerated, then begin Convalescent Diet. Eat small amounts several times a day. Return to a nutritionally balanced diet as soon as possible.

CONVALESCENT DIET:

Bananas
Rice
Bread or toast
Applesauce
Canned fruit
Cooked vegetables
Crackers
Dry cereal
Lean meat
Plain mashed or baked potato, no skin

Do Not Eat or Drink These Items:

milk
alcohol
pizza
fatty, fried, spicy food
uncooked or fresh fruit or vegetables
salad

Do Not Take: aspirin, ibuprofen or Aleve (naproxen). All these may upset the stomach.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.