MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post your irrational Jones and Chael hate in this thread

View Single Post

Old 04-21-2013, 08:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Banned

TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
I don't find Chael to be an honest person. He's been indicted for fraud, has been caught with elevated testosterone, and has to create a gimmick in order to promote himself and to sell fights.
I also think that his comments about Brazil and about Anderson's wife were extremely out of line. Three out of my four least favorite fighters are Brazilian and I don't often root for Brazilian fighters, but it's another thing entirely to single out a country and degrade it. And for the record I find Portuguese to be an absolutely beautiful language.

I don't like Jones because I don't think he's an honest person either. He's smug, self righteous, a genuinely unlikable person, and tries to masquerade as a role model when really he shouldn't be looked up to by anybody.
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote