MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post your irrational Jones and Chael hate in this thread

View Single Post

Old 04-21-2013, 09:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings System
I don't find Chael to be an honest person. He's been indicted for fraud, has been caught with elevated testosterone, and has to create a gimmick in order to promote himself and to sell fights.
I also think that his comments about Brazil and about Anderson's wife were extremely out of line. Three out of my four least favorite fighters are Brazilian and I don't often root for Brazilian fighters, but it's another thing entirely to single out a country and degrade it. And for the record I find Portuguese to be an absolutely beautiful language.

I don't like Jones because I don't think he's an honest person either. He's smug, self righteous, a genuinely unlikable person, and tries to masquerade as a role model when really he shouldn't be looked up to by anybody.

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote