MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC on Fox: Salary

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2013, 03:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
DonRifle
Bantamweight

DonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level nowDonRifle is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
They were making 30 million a year when they sold to the UFC. The investors just decided to take the money and run.
Holy shiyut. So it just shows that you can pay your fighters properly and still make loads of money.
Theres going to need to be another Tito or Randy that publically comes out against the ufc over these pay issues at some point again in the future. UFC fighters it seems are getting paid peanuts. Matt Brown just won his sixth in a row right? and he's only getting $30K to show?
Maybe its a combination of bad management and fighters signing crappy long term contracts. I'd like to think if I won six in a row in the UFC I'd be getting close to being a millionaire. Out of Matts 60K, whats his bottom line after tax, travel, training costs and paying off coaches? $20K from his employer? And Matt Brown must be pretty well known now after a few Fox performances.
DonRifle is offline   Reply With Quote