MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What did Cormier do wrong.

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2013, 09:51 AM   #28 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by leifdawg View Post
If you remember, there were several times in the 2nd and 3rd rounds where Cormier moved away from the cage and Mir tried to clinch him and Cormier would just instantly reverse.
Agreed. The crowd boo'd one time and DC just pushed off and said OK I'll strike. Looked like he wanted to strike to me. Just because they ended up against the cage doesn't exactly mean that is what DC was trying to do. DC came in a lot and Mir didn't dodge, he backed up against the cage.

Was no where near as bad as Mir vs Cro Cop was. I guess I would have to watch I again. But I remember DC landed plenty of decent shot...just not the shot.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote