MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2013, 07:44 PM   #1370 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
BJJ

Super tired because my sleepings all out of wack from work/caffeine. Technique was a leg weave to reguard when someone tries a one side stack pass, and a second option of pushing on the elbow and hipping away to reguard. This looked neat but felt counter-intuintive when I tried it and I felt pretty dumb. Oh well. Did guard pass drills and then rolled. Got a nice spider guard->triangle->sweep->armbar but everything else was pretty meh. I'll get some sleep tonight and go in fresh for one tomorrow.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote