MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Do you think Gil got robbed?

View Single Post

Old 04-22-2013, 08:43 PM   #52 (permalink)
Purgetheweak
Black & Gold

Purgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By AllPurgetheweak Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stun Gun View Post
Frankie Edgar would like a word with you haha

I have watched this fight 4 times now, and my opinion stays the same. I still think Gil won 1,3,5. Round 2 was even for me and Bendo took the 4th. Though Rd 5 was close so I can see why he may have took the round. I'd like a rematch, but lets have Gil crush the other guys in the division and let him come back stronger
Edgar needs to rework his gameplan. You can't take that kind of damage for the first two rounds, then expect that slowly overtaking your opponent is going to pay off. He has to start faster or he will keep losing.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Purgetheweak is offline   Reply With Quote