MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - F*ck one, Marry one, Kill one. GO!

View Single Post

Old 04-23-2013, 03:13 PM   #29 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
Kill Amanda Lucas, because her father ruined Star Wars with all the remastering.

**** Cyborg just because it would be quite the experience.

Marry my girl Fallon because she seems pretty awesome.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
You got yo shit all wrong! I'd marry Lucas because she's got that George Lucas money! Neither Fallon or Cyborg have any kind of money and likely never will.

I'd **** Cyborg unfortunately in this situation. But hey when dolled up and in the right light she has had her moments where she isn't hideous. Who knows maybe it's not that bad when the lights go out?

I'd have to kill Fox Fallon. Sorry but you ain't got no money and you just lost to Cyborg in a beauty contest. My hands are tied.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote