MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Do you think Gil got robbed?

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2013, 12:43 AM   #54 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I thought Bendo won but I was vastly more impressed with Melendez, guy came to fight and put on the arguably best performance of his career. I am not lining up to see a rematch for that very reason though. While Gil was at his absolute best I am not sure that it was one of the better performances from Bendo and I was honestly surprised the fight was so close but would not expect to see it a second time.
Why aren't you interested or expecting a rematch? I think Melendez beats everyone at LW besides maybe Josh Thomson or Maynard...but I'd pick him to win if those fights were ever made.

It wasn't fight of the year, but it was a good fight. And I certainly foresee them meeting again.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote