MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - F*ck one, Marry one, Kill one. GO!

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #33 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
You got yo shit all wrong! I'd marry Lucas because she's got that George Lucas money! Neither Fallon or Cyborg have any kind of money and likely never will.

I'd **** Cyborg unfortunately in this situation. But hey when dolled up and in the right light she has had her moments where she isn't hideous. Who knows maybe it's not that bad when the lights go out?

I'd have to kill Fox Fallon. Sorry but you ain't got no money and you just lost to Cyborg in a beauty contest. My hands are tied.
Cyborg/Fallon Fox beauty contest? Thanks for making sure I don't get a wink of sleep for the next week, That is the shit that nightmares are made of right there, pure evil. Unless of course your a deviant like me in which case fapfapfapfapfap. J/k that shit is nasty.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote