MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Crazy Russian fight show

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2013, 10:36 PM   #29 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Welterweight

GDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings SystemGDPofDRB Is Beyond A Rankings System
This last one, I was out of town by myself in a decent small community, not the ghetto or any thing weird like that. Was staying at a hotel and walked to the Safeway grocery across the street to get some provisions. I was a groomsmen the next day in an old friends wedding. It was three teenagers, I think, none were HW's anyways, they knocked me over then kick punch pow, and then they bolted laughing talking shit into the darkness. I was like, "Well shit, if I wanna go get some I gotta run and chase these little ****s" Wasn't too happy about that idea or getting hit from behind for no reason. My buddy knows how much I like MMA so at the wedding reception when they were doing announcements he told everyone I was an unremarkable MMA fighter. A real Joker. Oh well, probably would of got no bridesmaid sympathy love if I didn't get hit, so there is my lemonade!
GDPofDRB is offline   Reply With Quote