MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Crazy Russian fight show

View Single Post

Old 04-24-2013, 10:36 PM   #29 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Lightweight

GDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By AllGDPofDRB Is Beloved By All
This last one, I was out of town by myself in a decent small community, not the ghetto or any thing weird like that. Was staying at a hotel and walked to the Safeway grocery across the street to get some provisions. I was a groomsmen the next day in an old friends wedding. It was three teenagers, I think, none were HW's anyways, they knocked me over then kick punch pow, and then they bolted laughing talking shit into the darkness. I was like, "Well shit, if I wanna go get some I gotta run and chase these little ****s" Wasn't too happy about that idea or getting hit from behind for no reason. My buddy knows how much I like MMA so at the wedding reception when they were doing announcements he told everyone I was an unremarkable MMA fighter. A real Joker. Oh well, probably would of got no bridesmaid sympathy love if I didn't get hit, so there is my lemonade!
GDPofDRB is online now   Reply With Quote