MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Chael Sonnen a "Mental Midget"?

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2013, 02:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
GDPofDRB
Lightweight

GDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World RenownGDPofDRB Is World Renown
He was smart enough to see that he was so unremarkable in and out of the cage that he had to work to create a character so people would notice him, I'll give him that. But going the route of all business marketing isn't conducive to being a mental giant to me, just that he cares enough about cash and focused his attention on methods to get it where opporitunty exists, more opportunity then most due to media being readily available for utilization. Look how well the Kardashians promote themselves and te money they rake in from it. It's just a focus of efforts to achieve an end. He did it well but it doesn't do anything to make me think he is smart or dumb ultimately. Actually I find his act very contrived so maybe it does.
GDPofDRB is offline   Reply With Quote