MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Q&A With MMAF's Own Transgender Woman, Cowgirl

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2013, 06:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Q&A With MMAF's Own Transgender Woman, Cowgirl

This thread may crash and burn, I am well aware of this.

I figure instead of having random questions littering the various threads I get involved in, we can have them all in one neat and tidy little place. Please post any questions you may have about me or my experience here. If you aren't comfortable posting a question you may have, feel free to PM me with it and I'll post it anonymously in this thread.

The reason for this Q&A is that questions have been popping up all over since I told everyone I was a transgender woman earlier this month. This is an opportunity for everyone to ask any questions they may have on the matter.

Keep it respectful

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote