MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Future of Stephen Bonnar?

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2006, 11:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Spit206Fire
Bantamweight

Spit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A HugSpit206Fire Needs A Hug
He's a medicore fighter. The guy has alot of heart don't get me wrong, but his take down defense, ground game is terrible, all he has is a solid standup.

But ya, if he doesn't win in the next fight or two he's going to be in the hot seat for sure. They'll probably place him up against Josh Haynes is my best guess. Haynes is just a stand up fighter like him but much slower and imo worse cardio. But it'd be a good fight.

I don't think he'll get the boot because of 2 loses or even 3. Look at Nick Diaz, he had a bad run of luck with his fights against Riggs, Diego, Sherk and he's still in the ufc, last i saw he just beat Near.
What is it that is going to be on your mind when you're on your death bed? Will it be the tedious years of 9 to 5, or the memory of some great acheivement. Maybe a moment you stood in glory to the applause of millions.
-Evan Tanner
Spit206Fire is offline   Reply With Quote