MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Q&A With MMAF's Own Transgender Woman, Cowgirl

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2013, 09:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
"since I was outed as a transgender woman earlier this month."

No need to explain. You should rephrase "outted" cuz that usually refers to something derogatory. In this day and age nothing surprises anyone anymore. At least one of my old co-workers is definitely a gay another most likely. They're actually quite normal and very hard working. Before I may have been uncomfortable due to lack of maturity, but now it's just the way the world is. I'll tell you what confuses me more is why there are flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?

So if that's who you are good then it is what it is. I don't think anybody is going to treat you any differently here.

btw: What dj program do you use. Ableton live and Serato...

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote