MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Q&A With MMAF's Own Transgender Woman, Cowgirl

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2013, 08:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
You don't have a sense of your own gender, as part of your identity? I think most people do. It doesn't necessarily have to do with dressing a certain way or wearing makeup, but it can involve that.
This is probably the best way I could answer you, Ari, it isn't something I know how to qualify, I've known for as far back as I can remember, so it's hard for me to explain. I'll give it some more thought and get back to you on that though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
"since I was outed as a transgender woman earlier this month."

No need to explain. You should rephrase "outted" cuz that usually refers to something derogatory. In this day and age nothing surprises anyone anymore. At least one of my old co-workers is definitely a gay another most likely. They're actually quite normal and very hard working. Before I may have been uncomfortable due to lack of maturity, but now it's just the way the world is. I'll tell you what confuses me more is why there are flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?

So if that's who you are good then it is what it is. I don't think anybody is going to treat you any differently here.

btw: What dj program do you use. Ableton live and Serato...
Duly noted, I'll change the wording

That's a great question about the airplane seats, given that hitting the water from that altitude is like hitting a wall of concrete anyways.

I use Serato for my gigs and I bounce between VDJ and Serato for mixing new tunes now, I changed it up recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
... I'm uh.. not really quite sure what you're actually asking here...

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote