MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Q&A With MMAF's Own Transgender Woman, Cowgirl

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
The Chosen One

Cookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings SystemCookie Monster Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaswe82 View Post
I was going to wait until tomorrow but hell I have some questions I'll post right away.
Sounds good, I'll do my best to answer them

Quote:
Where you particularly feminine as a man? I ask since in your picture, albeit a small one, It's hard to imagine that you where a male.
I was definitely more feminine than masculine, but that was by choice.

Quote:
Since men or women are built different all the way in to the skeleton, doesn't that make it hard for a successful convertion to look 100% female. I mean most men have big hands, feet etc. Compared to women. IRL could one tell such features on you or were you built petite as a man from the start?
I wouldn't say I have overly large hands or anything, certainly above the average female's size but also well within the 'acceptable norm' for a female. My feet very well would be a giveaway though of my birth self as my feet are fairly large comparatively speaking.

Quote:
You ever miss jerking off the man way, or having sex the old way? wich way do you find is better, physically. Do you fully function as a woman down there now?
I can't really say I miss the old way of either, neither one really brought me any pleasure to begin with. The downside to this whole thing though is loss of sensation after the fact, so to say I overly enjoy it now would be a fallacy as well.

Quote:
have you tried having sex with a dude as a woman?
if yes, did he know lol...sorry had to ask :P
I was going to ask if you're into men or women, but I saw in Ari's post that it's women so that spawned the question above instead.
I have not.

Quote:
Pretty interesting stuff, never met or talked to a transsexual IRL or on the net before ...atleast that I know.

Maybe these questions are a bit to personal for an internet forum, but you said you where hard to offend so I just fired away.
Yeah, it's like I said, I'm pretty open about things as long as it's approached in a respectful way Hope that answered your questions as well as you had hoped.

Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote