MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Q&A With MMAF's Own Transgender Woman, Cowgirl

View Single Post

Old 04-25-2013, 11:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
You don't have a sense of your own gender, as part of your identity? I think most people do. It doesn't necessarily have to do with dressing a certain way or wearing makeup, but it can involve that.
I'm not really sure how to answer that.
I know I'm a woman, and I like being a woman. I could never fathom the idea of getting SRS or anything like that. But other than keeping up with my appearance to an extent I wouldn't describe myself as being feminine. I like video games, sports, outdoors, and stuff like that.
But then again feminity is a relative term. There are certain parts about my personality that are feminine, I guess.

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote