MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2013, 04:48 AM   #29269 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Headkick in a boxing sparing session!? It's stories like the above few that really put me off of training. I don't like fighting regardless, I just don't have that mindset unless my temper goes (which is rare, I'm laid back as **** to say the least) but even then... I've literally been punched in the face, hard, and just smiled and walked away. Just didn't really phase me. I felt like that would infuriate them more than fighting back. A fight I probably would of lost in the process.

However I don't like the thought that someone's ego can literally mean a broken limb, purely because they wanted to show off a little bit. I know those cases are rare though, and don't happen everywhere. Gracie Barra gym near me is very well respected (Braulio Estima owns the gym and teaches there at times) so I would love to get into it at some point, so I can understand the intricacies a little bit better.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”