MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #29271 of (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 05:55 AM
You're not terribly important to me
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Headkick in a boxing sparing session!? It's stories like the above few that really put me off of training. I don't like fighting regardless, I just don't have that mindset unless my temper goes (which is rare, I'm laid back as **** to say the least) but even then... I've literally been punched in the face, hard, and just smiled and walked away. Just didn't really phase me. I felt like that would infuriate them more than fighting back. A fight I probably would of lost in the process.

However I don't like the thought that someone's ego can literally mean a broken limb, purely because they wanted to show off a little bit. I know those cases are rare though, and don't happen everywhere. Gracie Barra gym near me is very well respected (Braulio Estima owns the gym and teaches there at times) so I would love to get into it at some point, so I can understand the intricacies a little bit better.
Oh yeah dude, I ****ed some guys arm up bad in rolling because I had him in a tight armbar and he wouldn't tap and i'm pretty sure if I didn't fracture it I did some nerve damage to him. That's why I always say to anyone i'm rolling with to just tap as soon as you feel real pressure on something there's no point of being a tough guy in training unless you legitimately are confident you are getting out of it.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome