MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Q&A With MMAF's Own Transgender Woman, Cowgirl

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2013, 06:25 AM   #21 (permalink)
mmaswe82
Shogun

mmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
Sounds good, I'll do my best to answer them

I was definitely more feminine than masculine, but that was by choice.

I wouldn't say I have overly large hands or anything, certainly above the average female's size but also well within the 'acceptable norm' for a female. My feet very well would be a giveaway though of my birth self as my feet are fairly large comparatively speaking.

I can't really say I miss the old way of either, neither one really brought me any pleasure to begin with. The downside to this whole thing though is loss of sensation after the fact, so to say I overly enjoy it now would be a fallacy as well.

I have not.

Yeah, it's like I said, I'm pretty open about things as long as it's approached in a respectful way Hope that answered your questions as well as you had hoped.

Thx for the answers. Regarding question 1 I just want to specify that I didn't mean feminine personality. More regarding facial features. Because you really do look like a proper woman. To make an example I think Justin Bieber would make a better woman than say Russel Crowe. Where you more of a Bieber than a Crowe so to say. Bad example because of the agedifference maybe but you get my point.