MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Q&A With MMAF's Own Transgender Woman, Cowgirl

View Single Post

Old 04-26-2013, 11:46 AM   #27 (permalink)
Jesy Blue
Bantamweight

Location: Western Massachusetts, New England, United States of America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System
Jesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJesy Blue Is True Champion Of Knowledge
pronouns get weird for a while.... for like a year, i stopped using him or her with Dee and just said Dee in every sentence, until i got "her" down pat; i sounded like a ridiculous grade schooler. sometimes when i'm really tired or drunk i'm told i'll accidentally slip in a "him".

also, trans does not mean you're a better person... just like everyone else there's are horrible people who will continue being horrible people no matter what.

Liam went through the years of changes while dating my friend Hannah, who helped save all the money up and supported her when so few others did, including Liam's and Hannah's family who did not. once was all said and done, Liam was like, "Actually, I like guys; bye now!"

Carley Simon, thanks for writing that song about me!
Jesy Blue is offline   Reply With Quote