MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #29280 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post

Oh btw, have my first fight scheduled on june 8th, with another THREE (unless i get injured) coming up after that at the end of june and in july. Bout to get the ball rolling.
Someone is about to get a new tag. "MMA Fighter" or imo the best one around "Combat Expert"

I predict winner by TKO...elbows and hammerfist to the face. Hey MMAFORUM admins...you guys should sponsors some of the fighters on here or have em post up the website on their banners to direct people to their personal fight videos; Kamikaze, Kney, Kin, Gland etc. Whatever happened to Gland...back on tour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Knees in bad shape....not looking good for Monday

Might be a good time to get a sponsorship from Tiger Balm!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
So who's ready for tonight! Workin' yesterday so I couldn't watch the weigh ins.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.