MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2013, 01:08 AM   #2781 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
Game is definitely intense at times especially when you find yourself in an ambush situation.

I liked this game so much I actually bought that limited Edition TR Xbox Controller. Problem is I played with it for a little bit and put it back in the packaging case in fear I will break it (considering my track record with controllers its inevitable).
Yeah, not just that but all the mud and blood Lara goes through.

I've also been very lucky to rage at games but never take it out on the controller unlike many of my other friends. though i did have a faulty controller while i was playing NBA 2K12 that i ******* destroyed, i would run up to dunk and it would pass and stuff like that. holy shit did it piss me off.