MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva called Dana after PPV and asked for Jon Jones fight

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2013, 02:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
BOOM
Bantamweight

BOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDPofDRB View Post
I just hope it happens, I really don't care which one too much, just want it to go down. I prefer GSP because I want the guys who are older who have these longest legacies in the UFC to finally do it, Jones is young and will have his extra significant legacy fights in his career but less time remains for GSP and Silva to do theirs.
I don't care which one either but I'd prefer GSP vs Silva for the same reasons you have stated. To be honest though I'll believe this when I see Jones vs Silva or GSP vs Silva in the cage. Dana will say just about anything to get everyone's wheels spinning.