MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Jones vs. Chael Sonnen Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2013, 03:30 AM   #266 (permalink)
mmaswe82
Shogun

mmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
A thing of beauty would to see you get in their with jones or silva and lasting more than 20 seconds with either them.
How is that relevant? I don't even.....Yea because I totally believe I could you know...probably beat both of them as well.
Atleast AS I could since you know he lacks wrestling and I've had a whopping 5 wrestling sessions in my life....I'd just layNpray him.

Edit: BTW that post fight interview was hilarious. I never liked Jones much but that made me like him more. I think when he's being genuine he can be a pretty funny guy. The look on his face when he saw the toe was priceless, but man is he tough for being able to laugh & joke about it.