MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jon Jones vs. Chael Sonnen Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2013, 06:25 AM   #268 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaswe82 View Post
How is that relevant? I don't even.....Yea because I totally believe I could you know...probably beat both of them as well.
Atleast AS I could since you know he lacks wrestling and I've had a whopping 5 wrestling sessions in my life....I'd just layNpray him.

Edit: BTW that post fight interview was hilarious. I never liked Jones much but that made me like him more. I think when he's being genuine he can be a pretty funny guy. The look on his face when he saw the toe was priceless, but man is he tough for being able to laugh & joke about it.
Because your hate for chael is abysmal at best, you call him fail boy but i'd like to see how well you do against the people he has faced.

That's how it is relevant oh and if you listened to jones at the presser he also said t was an early stoppage and chael deserved more time. I hate paul daley but I would never call him a failure just because he lost a fight or 2 to great fighters despite what I think of him.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote