MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Pat Healy vs. Jim Miller Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #64 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
Sorry to be "that guy" but Jim Miller has always been the prime example of Zuffa hype. i never understood why he was rated so highly despite losing to every top fighter.

His comment about the "WEC guys getting weeded out early" always stuck with me too. never liked the guy despite him being tagged with being humble. add to the fact that after he got a home decision against Bocek and even shook his head when the decision was announced but still never gave any real credit to Mark....you know, like Bendo to Edgar or Frankie to BJ....but of course Miller never got any hate for it....i wonder why....
He is a good fighter and fought well the other night. No one puts him in with the elite guys he isn't overhyped. That was a big win for Healy against a game opponent and it shouldn't be discredited because you have some petty resentment towards Miller.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote